This is Mr. Satyanarayan Mishra an IT professional with a full time MBA qualification. I have explored few UI technologies and developed single page applications, smart phone applications, IOS and android hybrid applications, games and much more.
During my free time, I explore the areas of game development and UI technologies. This is the way I keep myself up to date with the current trends in the market. I am looking to start my career in the next phase in the fields of Technical Architect UI or Technical Manager UI with a 100% coding and architectural activities.
Qualities I possess:
- Conceptualize and drive innovative solutions.
- Create the blueprint of the product from a concept and iterate through different phases to make it development ready.
- Have hands-on development who delivers along with the team.
- Act as a coach, mentor and lead for technical team as well as a go to person for the management.
- Work with management in understanding business needs and propose solutions.
- Closely work with engineers and architect to complete projects on schedule.
- Adhere to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management and other best practices.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging trends and developments in technology that could impact the product and organization.
- Provide technical leadership in application architecture and design teams.
- Follow agile and scrum based development process.
- Understanding the requirement in detail and coming up with the SPA architecture
- Figuring out different approaches and explaining the same to the team to achieve the output
- Instant ideation on a particular area for implementation
- Coming up with the list of items need to be displayed on each module
- Generating and dictating the user flow for the project
- JSON object contract creation for Front End and Back End
- Listing out the list of API requirements and communicating with the Back End team to get API details
- Feature brainstorming with the team
- Updating the QA team on all the feature test case preparation and implementation
- Wireframe screens generation for each page and flow
- Creating the Flow Diagram to guide the user for user journey
- Understanding user flow with respect to front end development and start planning the development
- Understanding the cross browser limitations with the server and different components of the project
- Coming up with Angular Js project structure like how should be the Model, Which controllers I need, how and when the view updates, what happens when view updates, etc.
- Coming up with the implementation of a particular feature which supports future enhancements
- Coming up with the tasks for UI team, assigning the tasks and guiding them on how to achieve it
- Explaining the approach for implementation (Changing the approach for enhancement)
- Helping the UI team in resolving issues and broken code, reviewing the code, shoulder testing
- Handling the local storage object for multiple pages
- Coming up with the state manager for different sub sessions in the application